6 September 2019
Secure your place at the state’s biggest celebration of Western Australian food and drink at the inaugural Perth Royal Food Awards Gala.
Showcasing award-winning produce from the 2019 Perth Royal Food Awards, you will enjoy a specially prepared, sit-down dinner, created by Sean Marco, Executive Chef of Crown Towers and Conventions Perth.
Set in the stunning Crown Towers Ballroom, this black-tie awards evening is the culmination of the 2019 Perth Royal Food Awards Programme with the presentation of the Perth Royal Food Awards WA Grand Champions for each category.
These special awards recognise the very best WA food and drink producers, with the winners demonstrating that they are true leaders in their field with an unparalleled level of quality and attention to detail. The title of Perth Royal Food Awards WA Grand Champion looks set to become the most prestigious accolade available to producers in our state and just 17 such trophies will be awarded in 2019.
Featuring medal winning wine and beer, you will sample some of the finest produce currently available in Western Australia before dancing the night away with live entertainment.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our judges, industry leaders and – most importantly – our esteemed finalists as we recognise excellence in the Western Australian food and beverage industry.
The WA Grand Champion Awards to be presented on the evening:
- WA White Wine Grand Champion
- WA Red Wine Grand Champion
- WA Beer Grand Champion
- WA Distilled Spirits Grand Champion
- WA Cider Grand Champion
- WA Bread & Pastry Grand Champion
- WA Dairy Grand Champion
- WA Alternative Milk Grand Champion
- WA Chocolate Grand Champion
- WA Sausage Grand Champion
- WA Burger Pattie Grand Champion
- WA Branded Beef Grand Champion
- WA Branded Lamb Grand Champion
- WA Branded Pork Grand Champion
- WA Branded Poultry Grand Champion
- WA Smallgoods Grand Champion
- WA Pantry Grand Champion